The best part of using a wallpaper in your home is that it is easy to maintain.
They transform an ordinary space into an extraordinary world.
They make old walls come alive!
But most importantly, they mirror your personality, aesthetic sense and creativity.
Like all precious things, wallpapers too need to be taken care of, so that they continue to lend beauty, energy and vibrancy to your home or office interiors.
The good news is that taking care of your wallpaper is not a painstaking task at all!
In fact, it is a simple routine which, if followed on a regular basis, can ensure a longer life to your wallpaper.
Let’s get started!
- Wipe your wallpaper with a clean, dry cloth to remove dust particles.
- Dampen a clean cloth or sponge with water and wipe your wallpaper gently. Do not use hard scrubbing pads.
- Wipe the surface of your wallpaper from the bottom to the top, following the direction of the vertical seams.
- Although our scratch-proof wallpaper is made from very tough and durable materials and cannot be grazed easily, do not scrub too hard to remove any dust as you may inadvertently tear or damage it.
- Do not use chemical-based detergents as they may damage the smooth surface finish. Avoid colored cleaning solutions as they may cause the wallpaper to stain.
- Clean your wallpaper every 2-3 weeks to keep it clean and shining as new.
Your One Stop Solution
The best place to get all of your needs in Wallcovering & Fabrics is Wallpaper & Carpets Distributors (WCD).
It is located at Lot 1509, Batu 8, Jalan Klang Lama, Taman Desaria, 46000 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
WCD is currently Malaysia’s No. 1 Wallpaper & Carpet Distributor for Korean, European, Luxury and Asian Wallpapers.
WCD offers over 10,000 designs across 450 collections of Wallcoverings.
The Wallcoverings vary from Paper Baked, Fabric Backed and Non Woven Backing which are suitable for offices, condominiums, apartments, hospitals, homes, banks, hotels and resorts.
WCD offers a vast range or Fabrics used for curtains and upholstery.
With over 50 collections, WCD also sells Sheers, Laces, Blackout Fabrics as well as Dim Out Fabrics that is suitable for homes, hospital and offices. Along with this, WCD sells Curtain Accessories like Tussels, Fringes, Metal Rods and others.
WCD, established in 1995, has since gained a reputation as one of Malaysia’s leading distributor of top brands of Wallcoverings.
It currently supplies to thousands of dealers all over Malaysia (inclusive of Sabah & Sarawak), Brunei, Vietnam, Mauritius and Singapore.
In addition, WCD also offers flooring materials such as Vinyl Sheets, Vinyl Planks, Vinyl Tiles, Carpet Tiles and many more.
With over 8 different Product Lines, over 15,000 designs, 500+ collections, WCD’s mission is to become the Number One Solution to Walls, Windows & Floors.