The only constant is change;
We embrace it and learn.
We ask for it, listen to feedback,
and always provide it too.
Our Core Value
We are looking for dynamic and ambitious individuals who are keen to explore the interior decorating industry.
When we succeed collectively, we all succeed individually.Everyone has a voice and we listen to each other's opinion.
Come and Create Beautiful Spaces
We are always eager to meet fresh talents. Do check out our vacant positions.
• Must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
• Required language(s): Must be able to speak in Mandarin/Cantonese-need to liaise with Mandarin/Cantonese speaking Customers.
• At least 2-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Required skill (s): Meticulous, independent and proactive. Also must be well alert and a fast learner.
• Candidates with any ERP or ODOO experience will be welcome to head a migration team.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Jalan Klang Lama, Petaling Jaya.
• Applicable to Malaysian only.
• Handle all accounting transactions related to accounts receivable.
• Perform Credit Control activities and collect outstanding debts.
• Order release of goods delivery. Credit hold and release of customer account.
• Match and clear the payment collection and credit card collection on a timely basis.
• Proactively liaise with sales team to resolve outstanding matters.
• Identify potential credit risk and create awareness to sales team and Management with suggestion.
• Prepare month end collection overdue report and analysis for the Superior.
• Prepare reminder letters on overdue accounts and propose to management.
• Perform any other ad-hoc task to be assigned from time to time.
• Ensure proper filing and maintenance of accounting records.
- Pleasant, approachable, and energetic personality with good interpersonal and communication skills. An individual who is dedicated to work
- We are looking for someone who is fluent in Mandarin as the role requires the candidate to deal with Mandarin-speaking clients from China/Hong Kong.
- Applicable to Malaysian only.
- Able to start as soon as possible.
- Answer incoming calls from Customers and Salespeople.
- Able to answer inquiries on stock position, collections, and designs
- Handle walk-in Customers.
- Response to Customer’s and Salespersons Company’s phone messages.
- Check, organize, and quick response to Company’s Email
- Quickly creating and canceling reservations and orders per customer request.