Decorating the house is not just a task it’s an art that’s done with a full heart. There are so many ideas and things that make this simple process a tedious one. Right from a small furniture item to the wall designs, everything is so specially done, as the house defines your personality. But, the money spends on home interior designing these days is too much, as there are plenty of options making all this expensive process. Worry not, now you can easily revamp your home interiors with the use of trendy wallpapers.
These wallpapers are a great way to add a special touch to your home interiors at an affordable cost. They are quite popular these days and the choices available in them are limitless, making sure that you find that perfect one for every room of the house as per your style and personality.
The best thing about using wallpapers is that they completely redefine the room at a minimum cost and you can reinvent your space easily after few years. They add a fresh look and a warm touch to the space where they are used and available in many colors, patterns, and textures that you will love. So, to make redesigning your home interiors under budget an easy-go process here are some tips you can follow:
- Size of the Room: When using wallpaper for designing walls, make sure to consider the size of the room. For a small room, use small prints or patterns, while going for bold patterns in bigger rooms. Even the width of the wallpapers is important, thus Korean wallpapers are best as they have bigger widths and look good in every room. You can find an enormous variety of Korean wallpapers in Malaysia at an affordable cost, so choose the one you love.
- Mix and Match: Within your budget, you can add more colors and a luxurious feel to any room by mixing and matching your wallpapers. This pattern looks good especially in hallways, stairways, or in the living room. Thus, choose the ones that outshine your personality.
- Ceiling: Why just decorate your walls when you can have fun with your boring ceilings too. At less cost, with trendy Korean room wallpapers, you can add a unique touch to your ceilings, making them look interesting.
- Contemporary Look: Wallpapers are versatile so they can easily give a contemporary look to any room without spending a bomb on buying the trendy modern home décor and furniture.
- Mirrors: Even if you have a small house with tiny rooms, you can easily make them look bigger and astonishing by adding mirrors. Be it horizontal, or on wall mountings, they add elegance.
- Rearranging furniture: There is no need to buy new furniture; you can simply revamp the look of the room with wallpapers and by rearranging the furniture. Declutter the room and keep the ones that complement your wallpaper and the overall look of the room.
- Bringing nature to home: By adding indoor plants, designing green walls, and using nature-inspired wallpapers you can bring home the environment of nature and its serenity. Creating such a welcoming and relaxing atmosphere does not create a hole in your pocket too.
- Restyling: To add a fresh look to your home interiors, you can restyle your bookshelf with wallpapers or can even add life to old furniture. Make an accent wall behind the fireplace or TV unit that looks attractive. Even with wallpapers, you can spruce up the entryway without the need for costly home décor artworks or trendy wall arts.
Well, with wallpapers you can completely revamp your house within a budget. Just explore your creative side and see it outshine.
About Wallpaper & Carpets Distributors Sdn Bhd
WCD, established in 1995, has since gained a reputation as one of Malaysia’s leading distributor of top brands of Wallcoverings. It currently supplies to a large network of dealers all over Malaysia (inclusive of Sabah & Sarawak), Brunei, Vietnam, Sri Lanka, Mauritius and Singapore.
WCD offers the largest variety of various types of wallpapers like Korean, European, Luxury and Asian Wallpapers. We offer over 10,000 designs across 450 collections of Wallcoverings ensuring to offer the most creative and latest uniquely designed wallpaper designs to every client we serve. Our goal is to redefine and uplift every living spaces.
Wallcoverings offered vary from Paper Backed, Fabric Backed and Non-Woven Backing which are suitable for offices, condominiums, apartments, hospitals, homes, banks, hotels and resorts due to its high commercial grade quality and tear resistance properties. Many of our product ranges are also Fire Rated and equipped with Green Certifications, ideal for projects.
Additionally, WCD offers a wide range of Dim out Fabrics, Black out Fabrics which are used used for curtains, Sheers and Laces that are suitable for homes, hospital and offices. Along with this, WCD offers Curtain Accessories like Tussles, Fringes, Metal Rods and others.
In addition, WCD also offers flooring materials such as Vinyl Sheets, Vinyl Planks, Vinyl Tiles, Carpet Tiles and many more.
View out latest collections here.