With time, the wallpapers have become a vital part of the home decoration as it makes the boring walls outshine, adding elegance and luxury. They are easily available and add a boost to the room removing the need to get it painted after every few years. Even if you get bored, you can easily revamp your house with ease by using wallpapers. But, there are various types of wallpapers available in the market like European, Korean, Asians, Fabric Backed Commercial Grade (Fire Retardant & Tear Resistance) Wallpaper and many more.
One of them that are widely loved by people all over the world is the Korean wallpapers. It offers endless designs, bigger width, and uses new technologies and innovation. Decorating the walls with Korean wallpapers adds freshness to the interiors and you can easily find that particular design that will complement your personality. Thus, get ready for a complete makeover of your house with the wide variety of Korean wallpapers available in Kuala Lumpur.
But selecting the right wallpaper for every wall of your house is a tedious process. There are numerous textures, colors, patterns, designs, and much more. Even you can use single wallpaper in different ways to add uniqueness to your home decoration. Thus, here are some ways to explore the amazing world of Korean wallpapers for decorating your house:
- Keep it Simple: The best and classic way of using wallpapers is to cover all the walls of the room with one design of wallpaper. You can either go for contemporary colors or patterns, while in some room you can use bold or vibrant colors or simple textures. This will add interest to the simple painted walls.
- Half/half setup: You can even install two papers on one wall for an exclusive look. But, make sure to choose something similar in the theme that complements each other. Either you can use contrasting pattern wallpapers or keep it simple with tone-on-tone patterns. The whole room should balance out the overall feel of the room.
- Designer ceilings: When thechoice is limitless, why keep the ceilings boring painted in white color. Make it more interesting and brighter by adding fun with wallpaper. But, make sure to get it installed by a professional only.
- Feature wall: Toenhance the overall look of the room, you can create a striking wall that becomes an eye of attraction with the use of Korean room wallpapers. For a cleaner look, make a featured wall by adding different wallpaper behind the TV unit – easy to create a center of attraction in the room.
- Furniture refurbishing: Upcycle your plain and dull old furniture into something unique and interesting by using wallpapers. It looks good on the chest of drawers, console tables, or even on a lampshade. Cut it into small pieces and fix it on the surfaces you want to refurb. The textured pattern looks good on such surfaces.
- Back walls: Make your simple bookcases, libraries, bar tables, racks, etc. attention-grabbingby using wallpapers behind these surfaces. It adds an extraordinary look to the simple room. The beautiful and vibrant pattern wallpapers look best when chosen the right one, adding individuality.
Hence, Korean wallpapers are versatile so you can add them to any corner of the house with ease. But, choosing the right design for every wall is important. You can take the help of professionals or stores who along with offering the best quality wallpapers also provide the right guidance. Get inspiration ideas from experts and make the right choice, thereby adding life to a simple house decoration with Korean wallpapers.
About Wallpaper & Carpets Distributors Sdn Bhd
WCD, established in 1995, has since gained a reputation as one of Malaysia’s leading distributor of top brands of Wallcoverings. It currently supplies to a large network of dealers all over Malaysia (inclusive of Sabah & Sarawak), Brunei, Vietnam, Sri Lanka, Mauritius and Singapore.
WCD offers the largest variety of various types of wallpapers like Korean, European, Luxury and Asian Wallpapers. We offer over 10,000 designs across 450 collections of Wallcoverings ensuring to offer the most creative and latest uniquely designed wallpaper designs to every client we serve. Our goal is to redefine and uplift every living spaces.
Wallcoverings offered vary from Paper Backed, Fabric Backed and Non-Woven Backing which are suitable for offices, condominiums, apartments, hospitals, homes, banks, hotels and resorts due to its high commercial grade quality and tear resistance properties. Many of our product ranges are also Fire Rated and equipped with Green Certifications, ideal for projects.
Additionally, WCD offers a wide range of Dim out Fabrics, Black out Fabrics which are used used for curtains, Sheers and Laces that are suitable for homes, hospital and offices. Along with this, WCD offers Curtain Accessories like Tussles, Fringes, Metal Rods and others.
In addition, WCD also offers flooring materials such as Vinyl Sheets, Vinyl Planks, Vinyl Tiles, Carpet Tiles and many more.
View out latest collections here.